Year 3 enjoyed using milk bottles to create planters for their Spider Plant babies!
As a year group bubble, they discussed the positive effect they were having on the environment by recycling and planting new life.
We are all very excited to see how big they grow over the coming months!
We are really excited to be welcoming you back to school. We have lots of fun and exciting learning planned and we can't wait to share your learning with your grown ups on here.
Things are a little bit different but we will all help each other settle in. Here are some helpful reminders.
* PE sessions are every day so please make sure you have suitable footwear and a coat as we will be outside in most weathers.
* You must have a water bottle in school everyday. We do not have water fountains to drink from.
* You may want to bring a snack to have during your morning break.
* Please keep your Reading Records at home and note down in them every time you read. It would be great if your grown ups could write a short comment too. We do expect you to read 5 times each week as a minimum and this is part of your homework. We will send out a date when we would like your Reading Records to be returned to school so that we can write a teacher comment in there too. We will also be keeping our own records of your reading with us in school.
* When you have finished reading, please bring your book back to school where it will be popped into a box to 'rest' before it is put back onto the shelf.
* If your grown ups need to speak to Miss Barnes or Mrs Laws, please ask them to call the office and the office staff will pass on a message. We will then call your grown ups back as soon as we are able to.
They can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and the email will be forwarded to the class teacher.